Written by ESPM
ISIPM Certification Base defines the elements of project management knowledge necessary for those who want to start a career as a project manager.
This Certification is suitable both for new graduates or those with more experience in project management.
The exam has 60 multiple choice questions and lasts 90 minutes.
The main features of the Certification are:
- aimed at those who want to start a career in the field of project management even with no previous experience
- do not require previous professional experience as a project manager
- oriented towards verifying basic knowledge of project management, which can be learned independently through the instructions provided in the structured information sheets of the manual, each describing an element of ISIPM Certification. These information sheets falls within 4 groups: knowledge of context, technical and methodological knowledge, basic managerial knowledge, behavioral knowledge .
- it is complete, in the sense that each card contains the definition, description and basic concepts which must be demonstrated during the certification examination; the cards also contain bibliographic information for personal study
- is consistent with other models of reference in the area of project management as well as the framework used by the main international Certification organizations (i.e. PMI, IPMA, Prince2)
- is the first step towards obtaining the higher levels of Certification, for example the A and B PMP and IPMA Certification which can only be obtained after acquiring the number of years of required professional experience
- It is particularly suitable for academics and for those organizations that wish to include a course of project management in their curriculum, referring to a model recognized outside the working world and thus allowing their students to obtain Certification at the end of their curriculum
- is based on the national reality, as it takes into account specific Italian law (contracts, environment, safety, etc.) as well as the normatives and standards for project management (ISO 10006, Guidelines Cnipa, etc.).
It is possible to take the Certification exam at our facility after having completed the 3 day Project Management Course.